Although nations in the Region – extending from the Balkans to the Turkish Republics of Central Asia – have their own peculiarities, the similarities in the long time accumulated and newly emerging needs in view of the aviation and airport industries, far more exceed those differences.
Having entered the era of restructuring and investment earlier than most nations in the Region, Turkey sets a perfect benchmark for the said markets and thus, plays an important pioneering role both for the aviation and airport industries in Eurasia and the Middle East.
Inspired by this essential role assumed by Turkey, AIREX and now ISTANBUL AIRSHOW has been designed with a view to establish a business platform uniquely concentrated in the civil aspects of the aviation industry, primarily; to serve, contribute to and meet the challenges offered by the Eurasian and the Middle Eastern markets.
- Challenges Offered by the Eurasian Market
- Tremendous investments made in the region, but specifically in Turkey both in the civil aviation & airport industries.
- Adaptation to the global regulations in the aviation and airport industries.
- Privatization of state owned airline, airport and terminal operations.
- Newly emerging private airlines, air-charter and air-taxi companies.
- Increasing usage of private aircraft for business and general purposes.
- Construction, renovation and modernization of airports and related facilities.
- Alternative financing and management models.
- Necessity to increase both the quality and quantity of training facilities in view of pilots, air traffic control, maintenance, ground support and airline security personnel.
- Increasing number of air travelers from and to the region.
Further information can be found under the following link: www.istanbulairshow.com