With support and participation of Presidency of Defense Industry; Turkey’s first Aerospace Cluster - Aerospace Cluster Association and the Aegean Free Zone Development and Operating Co. - ESBAŞ are bringing the representatives and stakeholders of the sector together with the
“Industrial Growth in National Defense and Aerospace via International Cooperation”
in ESBAŞ Technology Center Conference Hall on October 10-11, 2019 with the purpose of establishing new partnerships.
Under the subjects;
• How to Develop the Local Industry via International Cooperation
• Defense Industry Security and Export Control
• International Cooperation and Applications in R&D and Design
• Importance of Exports for the Sustainability of the Defense Industry
• FDI in Defense and Aerospace Industry
• Industrial Competency Assessment and Support Program / Industrial Participation
• The role of Clusters in developing a Local and National Aviation Industry
government representatives, local authorities, biggest Turkish defense and aerospaces companies’ delegates, globally biggest defense and aerospace companies and cluster organization managers will discuss and talk about current problems and opportunities in the sector, state-of-the-art engineering studies and collaborations, while creating a ground for business-oriented international partnerships with bilateral meetings. Around 200 business and public leaders are expected to participate and contribute shaping the future of global added value eco system with strong collaborations.
After two days of very full and effective discussions, an Ephesus visit will be organized on October 12, 2019, for who are interested to participate and stay for an additional day in sunny Izmir.