Organized by PROXIMUM in partnership with the Aerospace Competitiveness Cluster: ASTech Paris Region and the Air and Space Museum; the ASD Days are the event of innovation, new models and breakthrough technologies dedicated to the aeronautical industry.
Participating in ASD Days will be the opportunity for you to meet business decision-makers (Technical, R & D, R & T, Industrialization, Method, Engineering, Purchasing ...) from the civil, military and defense industries in search of new suppliers and industrial and technological partners.
ASD Days are also:
- An exhibition of 4000 m² in the prestigious Museum of Air and Space
- A START UP CHALLENGE so that future actors in the aeronautic sector can promote their activities and innovations to larger groups
- CONFERENCES presented by large groups indicating the current situation with its needs
The concept in 5 steps:
- You open your Online Member Registration and specify your skills / innovations / customer references on an online data sheet.
- Besides that, the contractors also specify on a technical sheet their needs / centers of interest / axes of development.
- 1 month before the event: you have access to an online catalog gathering the cards of ALL participants.
- You make meeting requests to the companies that interest you and also receive meeting requests (for about 3 weeks). All requests must be processed by the receiving party (ie validated or denied).
- 1 week before the event: we only retain the requests that have been validated by both parties as well as the availability slots of each to create a meetings schedule.
This meeting schedule can contain up to 17 meetings per day. Each meeting is organized on a 25 minutes time slot.
ASD Days is also 2 days of Networking. Everything is set up to encourage spontaneous exchanges: the Open Meeting Zone (= Coffee Break 4.0), the evening cocktail is offered and accessible to all, as well as the Key Accounts zone, which will host buyers who will be present only for spontaneous meetings.
NEW in 2018:
More exhibition space: Enjoy the show thanks to our many personalised booths while having your appointments on your stand in the exceptional setting of the Museum of Air and Space!