What is BAM?
Since its debut 2012, the Bodensee Aerospace Meeting (BAM) has established itself as an annual conference for aerospace in the entire German-speaking region. This annual industry meeting for the aerospace community takes place in Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Austria or Switzerland.
Objectives of the BAM
• Platform for exchange of information and experience
• Information on new market and technology trends
• Strengthening knowledge and technology transfer
• Strengthening the political perception of the industry
• Networking of the industry in the DACH region
The program for the 7th BAM can be find under this link http://bodensee-meeting.aero/programm/
How to register?
Please click the link below